Happiness is simple.
It’s UNhappiness that takes so much work.
From here to happiness in just one step. Could it be possible? The Shortcut to Happiness reminds us that joy is a journey–a path–and in just one step you can be on your path of happiness. Author PJ Ferguson may not have a degree, but he graduated from the school of hard knocks. From his personal struggles with religion, sexuality and suicide, he shares the difficult life lessons he learned so that YOU can find peace and happiness in your life.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- 5 mind-bending secrets to happiness
- 10 essential elements of happiness
- 7 (or so) self-sabotaging behaviors and how to overcome them
- 5 super-powerful keys to complete, personal freedom
- 13 exercises for achieving happiness, today
- 1 simple shortcut to happiness
Learn about the inner battle we all fight between happiness and unhappiness. Learn how to WIN that battle and make your dreams of happiness a reality. Learn how to truly know yourself and tap the amazing potential you have to live a life full of joy, love and peace.